If you’re searching for the best chiropractor in Utah, you’re in luck! Balanced Health Chiropractic is the best place to get adjusted in the Salt Lake Valley. Why are we the best? Let’s break it down with a list:
1. No appointment necessary: We strive to work around your busy schedule. All Balanced Health Chiropractic Members enjoy “no appointment necessary” status, and can drop by any time during business hours for an adjustment.
2. We get you feeling better: Our number one interest is to get every patient who walks in our door feeling better as soon as possible; you are our number one concern.
3. No-pressure approach: Some chiropractic clincs pressure you into purchasing plans that aren’t the right fit for you and your care. Know that at Balanced Health Chiropractic we care about the patient first.
So, if you’re ready to start feeling better, call the best Chiropractor in Utah at 801-748-0056 to schedule your appointment at our Midvale office.
You have a lot of options when you seek chiropractic care. You may want to keep in mind the following:
1. Choose a chiropractor who listens: You’re the one paying for your healthcare, so take advantage of the situation and choose a chiropractor who really listens to you- not a crack-back-thank-you-‘mam kind of office. If your chiropractor isn’t taking the time to listen to you, come and find out how much better your chiropractic care can be. The doctors at Balanced Health Chiropractic take the time to listen.
2. Choose a chiropractor who lives close to home: It’s very likely that your chiropractic care will consist of several visits. It’s better if your chiropractor is located close to where you live, work, or spend time. Balanced Health Chiropractic is about as convenient as you can get in the Salt Lake valley– on the corner of 7200 South and State Street (in the same parking lot as Shane Jewelry).
3. Choose a chiropractor with the right price: Just as not all chiropractic care is equal, different chiropractors charge different amounts. Balanced Health offers a Practice Membership: a great way to keep your chiropractic heath care costs down, and it doesn’t require you to have any health insurance.
We look forward to earning your business the old fashioned way- through doctors who listen, are close to home, and charge a fair price. Call our office today at 801-748-0056 to find out more.
It’s true. We’ve joined the 21st century and got us a Google+ page. If you want to follow us, and find out the coolest stuff about chiropractic and stuffs in Utah, check us out at this link.
If you’ve been in an auto accident recently, you may be experiencing pain when turning your head. The fact is that an estimated 53% of all motor vehicle accidents result in whiplash injuries and 43% of those with whiplash injuries fail to fully recover.
Treatment to Improve Cervical Range of Motion for Whiplash Injuries
The best course of action for any suffering from a cervical range of motion/whiplash injury? Make your way to your chiropractor’s office as soon as possible after your accident. The sooner you receive chiropractic care- the better.
There have been studies that show chiropractic adjustments immediately following whiplash injuries help reduce pain and restore range of motion. One study suggests that patients with restricted or reduced cervical range of motion that lasts for six months or more are at far greater risk for long-term problems.
A study conducted in Spain and reported in the September 2006 Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics found that just one cervical adjustment was more effective in reducing cervical pain and increasing range of motion that any other type of manual mobilization procedure.
If you have been involved in a motor vehicle accident or feel pain in your neck with any type of movement, please call our office at 801-748-0056 to schedule your chiropractic appointment. Cervical chiropractic adjustments are safe and very effective in restoring improved range of motion and in reducing neck pain. Chiropractic appointments at our Midvale, Utah office are easy to schedule.
- Causes of Whiplash: A Guide For Those Involved in Car Accidents (getbalancedhealth.wordpress.com)
- Causes, Symptoms and Treatment of Whiplash Injury (socyberty.com)
- How to file my auto accident claim for my chiropractic care in Utah? (getbalancedhealth.wordpress.com)
- Whiplash (massageitsgoodforyou.wordpress.com)
We’re excited to announce a new way to save on Chiropractic care in the Salt Lake Valley: the Balanced Health Practice Membership. Practice Membership is a great way for individuals to have access to affordable chiropractic care without using their health insurance. If you’ve ever wondered if you could afford to see a Utah Chiropractor, this post is for you.
Becoming a Balanced Health Practice Member (or how much does a chiropractic visit cost without insurance):
At Balanced Health our mission is to provide our members with the best available chiropractic care. One way we are able to do this is through a Balanced Health Practice Membership.
Why should I become a Balanced Health Practice Member?
Lots of reasons! As a Practice Member you’ll have access to:
Members only pricing:
Practice Members receive a 50% discount on all chiropractic services:
- Practice Membership includes initial consultation, complete examination (including orthopedic and neurologic evaluation), x-rays, and a written report of findings ($140 value).
- Average price of subsequent office visit with Practice Member discount = $35
No insurance necessary:
Practice Members enjoy preferred pricing, all the time, without worry about insurance. That means no worrying about deductibles or running out of visits for the year. Also, Practice Members may request completed insurance forms, which may be submitted to their insurance company for consideration of reimbursement.
Practice Member’s children (17 and under) receive treatment for the price of their age.
Is that all?
Of course not! As a Practice Member you’ll also:
- Receive access to additional content on the Practice Member page of the
- http://www.getbalancedhealth.com website.
- Earn rewards for recommending Balanced Health to friends and family.
- Be entered into a monthly drawing for a one-hour massage.
- Receive first invitation to after hours practice classes and events.
How much does it cost?
A one-time fee of $140 will cover your cost of membership.
How do I become a Balanced Health practice member?
It’s easy! Just sign up, and you’re in the club. Feel free to ask any questions you may have to any of our staff members.
Most first time chiropractic patients, and even those who have visited before, often wonder what the average cost of a chiropractic visit is. The cost of a chiropractic visit will depend on what type of appointment you are scheduling, as well as your location. The estimates below are based on chiropractic prices in and around the Midvale, Utah area (in Salt Lake County), however they are a good base estimate.
Average Chiropractic Visit Costs
Chiropractic visits are typically billed at the time of service. Some chiropractors will bill your insurance, but a typical visit can cost the same as or less than your insurance co-pay.
A typical visit to your chiropractor for an adjustment will cost between $25 – $100 on average. There are a lot of different types of services or modalities that can be offered by your doctor, which may in turn affect the price. For a “maintenance visit”, your cost is usually $25 – $75.
Chiropractic Monthly Membership
The most affordable way to get the most “bang for your buck” for your chiropractic care is to sign up for a monthly membership. Much like a gym membership, a chiropractic membership allows a patient to be seen for a low monthly fee. Membership plans are likely the most affordable way to care for your neck, back and spine if you are planning on visiting a chiropractor more than once- which you likely should be. Most patients who are experiencing chronic pain will find that they need regular “maintenance” appointments. Unlimited chiropractic visits = you feeling good long term.
Our Monthly Membership:
Unlimited Personal Membership = $69/month
Unlimited Family Membership = $129/month
Perks of monthly membership include:
- Unlimited visits
- No appointment necessary
- Month-to-month; no long-term commitment
If you do the math, your visits can cost as little as $2.75 if you are coming in every business day. This is by far the most affordable chiropractic option.
Initial Chiropractor Visit Cost and Description:
If you’re not lucky enough to live close to a chiropractic office offering a monthly plan, you’ll likely end up paying out of pocket for your initial chiropractic visit. An initial chiropractic visit will likely be your longest visit, and cover the most ground. An initial chiropractic visit can cover things like:
- Initial Consultation
- Complete Examination
- Orthopedic and Neurologic Evaluation
- Written Report of Findings
The average cost of your first chiropractic visit costs approximately $140 – $250. In some instances your initial visit may actually be split into two separate visits.
Follow Up Chiropractor Visit Cost and Description:
Once your doctor has had a chance to review the finding from your initial chiropractic visit, you will be seen for your follow visits. These visits may include a variety of services including:
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Electrical Stimulation (aka ESTIM)
- Traction Therapy
- Muscular Reeducation Exercise
- Ice or Heat Therapy
The cost of your follow up chiropractic visit will vary based on the items prescribed, but the average cost of your chiropractic visit will cost will be $25 – $75.
Chiropractic Care With Insurance
Many traditional health insurance policies “cover” some portion of your chiropractic care, however they usually only cover a limited number of visits. Unfortunately most health insurance plans do not cover a significant portion of the cost of chiropractic visits, and thus most of the cost is left to the patient to pay out of pocket.
Why is February a good time to finally get the chiropractor care that you need?
Good question, and for this, we have a list.
Top Ten Reasons February is the Month You See a Chiropractor at Balanced Health:
1. It’s a safe, medicine-free way to take care of the nagging back, neck, or spine pain you’ve been dealing with.
2. If you’re like so many adults (and teens and kids for that matter) you’re probably spending a lot of time sitting at a computer screen these days. This can result in all sorts of recurrent pain. Get your spine healthy and get rid of the pressure and pain you’ve been feeling every time you sit down at a computer.
3. Same day appointments are available- no need to wait for back pain relief. And you’ve probably noticed we’re conveniently located in Salt Lake City- on the corner of 7200 South and State Street.
4. Looking for an excuse for a massage? Chiropractic care plus massage can be a real game-changer- not to mention a massage feels real good.
5. Chiropractic adjustments are gentle and we promise, they don’t hurt. Let Dr. Cheney know what your comfort level is, and we’re sure you’ll walk away feeling better.
6. Chiropractic care is a very effective way to treat chronic headaches including migraines. Really.
7. Have you ever tried out a Intersegmental Traction Table? Or as we informally call them, a roller table? If the answer is no, you should.
8. If you’re worried about finding the time for your chiropractic appointments, don’t worry. You can plan on not waiting and a quick appointment at our Salt Lake office.
9. At Balanced Health we believe in a natural approach to real health. Addressing the cause rather than the symptoms, without drugs and without surgery.
and last but not least….
10. Balanced Health offers sincere, gentle care. We’re here to make you feel better and we’re sure you’ll walk away happy.
Utah Therapeutic Massage Coupons for One Hour Massages
Are you looking for a good deal on a therapeutic massage here in the Salt Lake Valley? Located in the central part of the Wasatch Front in Midvale, Utah, Balanced Health Chiropractic and Massage is offering a coupon for the month of January 2012: a one hour massage for $45. Say what?!? Yep, it’s true, so click ‘n print the image below and call our office at 801-748-0056 to schedule your appointment. Don’t forget that weekend and evening appointments are available. Also, don’t forget that our therapeutic massage therapist, Gretchen Cheney, rules and you’re going to love your massage!