One of our favorite Utah events is coming up! The Hilltop Methodist Children’s and Maternity sale is coming up in just a few short weeks. Mark your calendar!
When: September 27th – 28th, 2013.
Friday: 8am – 9pm
Saturday: 8am – 2pm
(Pre-Sale Thursday: 7pm -8:30pm)
Where: Hilltop Methodist Church
985 E. 10600 S.
Sandy, UT 84094
If you’re wondering how to get the best bang for the buck for your shop, check out our top ten reasons to shop the Hilltop Methodist Children’s and Maternity Consignment Sale:
1. It’s Clean and Organized: You know how garage sales, are, well, not the cleanest way to buy goods? And you’re usually shopping from a big pile of mish-mash clothes? Not here my friend! Everything is organized! For real. Not just by size, but my gender, type, and beyond. There’s a room for toys! There’s a room for baby stuff! There’s a room for shoes!
2. A Pre-Sale: If you’re like us and depend on the sale to clothe your little ones, this is a serious sale. And all serious sale-goers go to the pre-sale on Thursday night. To get your ticket for the pre-sale you’ll need to sign up for a three-hour volunteer shift. Which brings us to our next point…
3. Meet Friends: Volunteering is a great way to meet friends! Nothing bonds new friendships like hanging up baby clothes!
4. Killer Prices: This is the best way to score children’s and maternity clothes for cheap! Think garage-sale like prices minus the blazing sun.
5. Quality: The Hilltop ladies insist on quality, meaning everything that consigners put up for sale needs to be clean and in working order.
6. Seasonal: One of our favorite parts of the sale is that they have it twice a year: once in the spring, and once in the fall. Because of that you don’t have to sift through swimsuits when all you want is Halloween costumes.
7. Speedy Checkout: Although the lines may be long sometimes, they have this checkout process down to a science so the line moves fast. Every checkout lane has two workers which not only speeds up the process but ensures accuracy.
8. Even Friendlier: The ladies behind the United Methodist Women group are a great, friendly bunch. Everyone is kind and works to make this a bi-annual success.
9. No Strollers on Thursday/Friday AM: Thanks to a strict no-stroller rule during the busiest times, you’re always able to move about the building and get to those hot deals.
10: Charity: Of course! Proceeds from the sale go to support the UMW and a host of local charities. Never has shopping felt so good and been so useful.
So there you have it! Get your consignment sale on and make your way to Sandy this September!