We’re excited to announce a new way to save on Chiropractic care in the Salt Lake Valley: the Balanced Health Practice Membership. Practice Membership is a great way for individuals to have access to affordable chiropractic care without using their health insurance. If you’ve ever wondered if you could afford to see a Utah Chiropractor, this post is for you.
Becoming a Balanced Health Practice Member (or how much does a chiropractic visit cost without insurance):
At Balanced Health our mission is to provide our members with the best available chiropractic care. One way we are able to do this is through a Balanced Health Practice Membership.
Why should I become a Balanced Health Practice Member?
Lots of reasons! As a Practice Member you’ll have access to:
Members only pricing:
Practice Members receive a 50% discount on all chiropractic services:
- Practice Membership includes initial consultation, complete examination (including orthopedic and neurologic evaluation), x-rays, and a written report of findings ($140 value).
- Average price of subsequent office visit with Practice Member discount = $35
No insurance necessary:
Practice Members enjoy preferred pricing, all the time, without worry about insurance. That means no worrying about deductibles or running out of visits for the year. Also, Practice Members may request completed insurance forms, which may be submitted to their insurance company for consideration of reimbursement.
Practice Member’s children (17 and under) receive treatment for the price of their age.
Is that all?
Of course not! As a Practice Member you’ll also:
- Receive access to additional content on the Practice Member page of the
- http://www.getbalancedhealth.com website.
- Earn rewards for recommending Balanced Health to friends and family.
- Be entered into a monthly drawing for a one-hour massage.
- Receive first invitation to after hours practice classes and events.
How much does it cost?
A one-time fee of $140 will cover your cost of membership.
How do I become a Balanced Health practice member?
It’s easy! Just sign up, and you’re in the club. Feel free to ask any questions you may have to any of our staff members.