I suspect this fellow may need a realignment, and soon:
By Christina Ng | ABC News Blogs – 7 hrs ago
A man had to be cut out of a swing.
A 21-year-old man in Vallejo, Calif., took his friends up on a bet that landed him in the hospital but likely bruised his ego more than anything else.
The man and his friends were in Blue Rock Springs Park at 9 p.m. Friday when he made a $100 bet with his friends that he could fit into a toddler swing, according to the San Francisco Gate.
The friends took him up on the bet and he procured liquid laundry detergent, which he used to rub all over his legs and squeeze into the rigid makeshift diaper.
And, of course, he got stuck.
While the outcome of this doomed-from-the-start bet was not a surprise, what happened next was: His friends left. They didn’t go look for help or for a way to get him out, they simply left.
The man spent the next nine hours trapped in the kiddie swing, until 6 a.m., when a park groundskeeper arrived at the park and heard a man screaming, according to the SFGate.
The worker called the police and the fire department to rescue the man. After assessing the situation, they determined that the best way to get the man out would be to cut the swing off the chains, with the man in it and take him to the hospital, swing and all.
At the hospital, doctors used an orthopedic cast saw to free the man.
No word on $100 wager, his medical expenses or whether he’s still friends with the group that abandoned him.