Believe it or not, Mother’s Day 2012 is right around the corner (Sunday May 13th!) which means it’s time to start figuring out what to give the mom(s) of your life. May we suggest a One Hour Massage Gift Certificate? Let us convince you with a top ten list a la Letterman style.
Top Ten Reasons To Give Your Mom A Massage Gift Certificate for Mother’s Day:
10. Last year’s Shake Weight gift was a vibrating flop.
9. Your mom still hasn’t used up the bubble bath gift basket you bought her three years ago. Don’t burden her with another one to stuff under the bathroom sink.
8. A “World’s Best Mom” t-shirt/coffee mug/charm bracelet is only cute if you’re younger than 12…tops.
7. Remember that awkward moment when the blouse you bought her didn’t fit? Yah. Let’s not do that again. A massage gift certificate to her favorite Salt Lake City spot will always fit, and everyone likes a massage.
6. Cleaning supplies: never a good gift idea, for any holiday.
5. Just because she cooks you dinner, doesn’t mean she wants more cooking gadgets. Wah wah.
4. Snuggies only make good gifts on tv.
3. Mother’s Day is not Father’s Day: so don’t get her that new grill you’ve been eyeing. She’s not going to be impressed- trust us.
2. If you’ve ever given your mom something on this list, you most definitely owe her a massage gift certificate this year.
1. The gift of a relaxing hour long massage (check out here for a list of the different types of massages available) is a 100% guaranteed way to make your mom/wife/grandma feel special on her special day- which is what it’s all about.
So how do you score the perfect mother’s day gift? It’s easy you can:
- Drop by our Midvale, Utah office at 44. W. 7200 S. and pick up your one-of-a-kind gift certificate, or
- Give us a call at 801-748-0056 and we’ll mail your gift certificate right “special lady’s” door, with a personalized note from you.